Aviso de Privacidad PROV
1. Responsible Party for the protection of your Personal Data:
“THE PARTY”, located in Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico, is responsable for the treatment of personal data.
“THE PARTY” as the party responsible for your data, is sought to be in compliance of “THE LAW” with respect to lawfulness, consent, information, quality, loyalty and responsibility.
2. How to contact:
You can reach us by sending a letter or an email in Spanish addressed to: OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY”, Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal information/Data we collect and method for collection:
We can collect personal information/data in person, via our website, https://proveedores.ado.mx/DPA_PACFE_ADO, mobile apps, telephone, email and by other public means in compliance with “THE LAW” and “THE REGULATION.”
The following information is collected by or on behalf of “THE PARTY”:
From Natural persons: Full name, profile picture, valid government issued ID, signature, email address, land line and mobile phone number. If financial information is requested, such as Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (RFC), legal address and bank account numbers, you agree to provide this information in compliance with Article 8 of “THE LAW.”
From Legal Persons/Entities: Legal company name or denomination as stated by a constituent instrument, Statutory Representative letter of attorney and legal address. For the statutory representative: legal name, ID number, picture, email, signature, date of birth, phone number, address, and nationality. . If financial information is requested, for example the Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (RFC), legal address, or bank account numbers, the Statutory Representative agrees to provide this information in compliance with Article 8 of the “THE LAW”.
Though “THE LAW” allows other data sources such as phone books and electronic or analogue databases, we may only obtain full name, phone number, email address, and postal address.
3.1. Personal data of Third Parties and minors:
“THE PARTY” could receive personal data from third parties such as full name, email address and phone number, vendor’s employees, proxies, references, guarantees, and guarantors if you provide them for contractual obligations or in processes such as evaluation, selection, procurement and hiring. You are obligated to inform these third parties about the handling of their personal data and to obtain consent for this handling to allow “THE PARTY” to use such data.
3.2. Sensitive personal data
“THE PARTY” won’t collect sensitive data of any kind.
4. How your personal data is used:
Your personal data could be used in the following categories:
Primary categories: These are necessary and mandatory for the proper legal relationship between the user and “THE PARTY”.
- Identification and contact information.
- To participate in evaluation, selection, and hiring/procurement processes.
- To verify and confirm your identification as a vendor and to authenticate both personal and third-party information, such as proxies, references, guarantees and guarantors or employees if applicable.
- Internal and external investigation and audits.
- Product and service quote lists.
- Contract creation, verification, follow-up, and renewal (if applicable).
- Users or visitors’ security: By entering our facilities you could be taped and/or recorded. We’re required to notify all visitors for this matter in compliance with “THE LAW” and “THE REGULATION”. This data will be stored in our databases for ten (10) calendar days. Once this timeframe is concluded, all recordings will be formatted and/or deleted..
- Billing of payments derived from a commercial relationship.
- Creation, updates, customization, maintenance, and authentication of the user’s account.
- Comments, suggestions and support ticket management and follow-up.
- Contract changes or commercial relationship maintenance notifications.
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory standards such as local, Federal, State, government, or judiciary authorities.
Secondary categories: These don’t create a legal relationship between the user and “THE PARTY”; however, these are useful to provide a better service and research and development.
- Marketing and sales.
- Data mining to create lead profiling activities.
In the case the user OPPOSES their personal data being used for these secondary categories, it is necessary to present a formal petition written in Spanish addressed to: Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico or via email to email@example.com, stating your opposition to these secondary categories
5. Data use limits
The user can limit the use and/or disclosure of their personal data by presenting a formal petition written in Spanish addressed to: OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY” to the following address Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your intention to limit the use and/or disclosure of their personal data, stating necessary information such as legal name, ID copy of your ID, phone number, and email address. In case this request is presented by a legal proxy or statutory representative the documents stating that relationship are mandatory.
Besides the process stated above, the user can unsubscribe from our email marketing lists by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
6. ARCO Rights
Either you or your legal proxy could invoke their rights to access, verify, cancel, or oppose (“ARCO RIGHTS”) foreseen by “THE LAW.” It’s important to note that invoking any “ARCO RIGHTS” doesn’t impede the fulfillment of any other rights.
6.1. Process to exercise ARCO Rights and how to revoke the consent for personal data treatment.
Exercising your “ARCO RIGHTS,” including revoking consent for personal data use will be presented via a formal petition written in Spanish addressed by the user or their legal proxy to: OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY” to the following address Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico (postage paid by sender) or via email to email@example.com.
The petition should include legal name; legible and valid copy of an ID (this copy should be digitized if sent by any electronic means); email and postal address to receive notifications; and a valid phone number. If this petition is presented by a legal proxy, it will be necessary to attach al the legal documents to prove such representation.
In case the provided information has any factual errors or is insufficient to fulfill the request; or if the correct identification documents are not provided, the user will be notified to provide the required documents to follow-up on the petition within the next five workdays following the receipt of the request. The user will have up to ten workdays following the notification from the OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY”. If no response is received, the petition will be abandoned.
If all the requirements above states are fulfilled, in a 20-day timeframe from the petition receipt, the OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY” should send a response by the means it was received (either postal mail or via email) The 20-day timeframe begins on the day the response is received. If the petition is approved, this will be effective in the next fifteen workdays following the receipt of the response.
7. National and international data transfer
Your personal data won’t be transferred either nationally or internationally to third parties without their consent, with the exception stated by Article 37 of “THE LAW.”
- When this transfer is between “THE PARTY”s affiliates, societies, controllers, subsidiaries or any “THE PARTY”s parent company operating under the same guidelines and internal policies.
- If the transfer is necessary for the prevention or diagnosis of a medical condition, sanitary assistance, medical treatment, or sanitation services management.
- If the transfer is required under a contract between “THE PARTY” and any third party.
- If the transfer is necessary for a relationship maintenance or compliance between “THE PARTY” and any legal entity such as vendors, banking institutions, chambers of commerce, etc.
- If the transfer is necessary or legally mandatory for any public interest such as law enforcement.
8. Information on the Internet
We advise you that we use cookie and web beacon technology on our website https://proveedores.ado.mx/DPA_PACFE_ADO. When you enter our website, we receive information such as your browser, operating system, browsing history, links, and website recently visited, your computer’s IP address, and landing and exit pages.
You can disable or change settings following your web browser instructions.
8.1. Resposibility release on our website and apps.
By browsing our website https://proveedores.ado.mx/DPA_PACFE_AD or apps, you could find third-party or affiliate links, banners and/or buttons that could request personal data (from now on “THIRD PARTIES”). This data would be held in accordance with the Privacy Policies of those websites. Therefore “THE PARTY” cannot be held responsible for the use, publication, or release if it were to occur. We strongly suggest that our users exercise caution regarding the information they disclose on such websites.
9. Data preservation
“THE PARTY” will keep your personal data for an unspecified amount of time, unless the user requests its deletion or unless “THE PARTY” requires such data, it could be stored by longer amounts of time if there’s a commercial interest and not forbidden by any applicable laws.
Keep in mind that whenever your personal data has been kept with your consent and that consent gets revoked or you choose to invoke your “ARCO RIGHTS”, we could keep your personal data in a locked state, in compliance with any applicable laws.
“THE PARTY” reserves the right to change this policy from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws and principles. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through our website https://proveedores.ado.mx/DPA_PACFE_ADO or through other means, such as email to the most recent email address we have registered, via posters, signs, our mobile apps, audio or video recordings or in person through billboards in our facilities.
If you provide any personal data by any means, you freely, specifically, informed and unambiguously consent to be handled accordingly this policy without damaging the power to exercise your ARCO rights.