Aviso de Privacidad
1. Responsible Party for the protection of your Personal Data:
“THE PARTY”, located in Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico; is responsible for the treatment of personal data.
“THE PARTY” as the party responsible for your data, is sought to be in compliance of “THE LAW” with respect to lawfulness, consent, information, quality, loyalty and responsibility.
2. How to contact:
You can reach us by sending a letter or an email in Spanish addressed to: OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY”, Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal information / Data we collect and means:
The personal information / data we retrieve to comply with the means described on “THE POLICY” are retrieved directly on site, via our websites www.turibus.com.mx, www.teper.com.mx and www.autotur.com.mx, mobile apps, social media, instant messaging apps, customer service hubs, via telephone, email or through contact forms or “hola” suggestion boxes as allowed by “THE LAW” and “THE REGULATION”.
The following information is collected by or on behalf of “THE PARTY”:
From Natural persons: Full name, gender, profile picture, date of birth, nationality, land line and mobile phone number, email address, postal address, social media / browser log in information such as username and password (if the user chooses to register with those credentials), age and valid government issued ID. In the case of foreign users, we can collect information regarding their immigration status within the documents stating their legal stay in the United Mexican States, (from now on Mexican Territory). If financial information such as Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (RFC), legal address and payment methods, is requested to fulfill any product / service orders; you agree to provide this information in compliance of “THE LAW”’s Article 8.
From Legal Persons / Entities: Statutory Representative legal name, valid government issued ID number, signature, email, Clave Única de Registro de Población (CURP), date of birth, phone number, address and nationality. If financial and tributary information such as Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (RFC), legal address and payment methods is requested, the Statutory Representative agrees to provide this information in compliance of “THE LAW”’s Article 8.
We do not store information such as credit or debit card numbers or payment methods as part of our donation processes. We send the payment method information directly to the pertinent bank, financial institution or payment platforms.
Though “THE LAW” allows other data sources such as phone books and electronic or analogue databases, we may only obtain full name, phone number, email address, and postal address.
3.1. Personal data of Third Parties and minors:
“THE PARTY” could receive personal data from third parties such as full name, email address, and phone number; for foreign users we could handle their immigration status stated by the document proving their legal stay in Mexican Territory when you or such third parties provide them in regards of the product / services hired on behalf of such third parties, you acknowledge to inform such third parties about the handling of their personal data and prior consent from these third parties about this data handling by proxy.
If any minor, legal / natural handicapped has provided their personal data without the consent of their legal guardian or if by technical or human error this data is retrieved, it will be deleted from our databases as soon as we are made aware of it.
3.2. Sensitive personal data
“THE PARTY” won’t collect or handle any sensitive data from any kind.
4. How your personal data is used:
Your personal data could be used in the following categories:
Primary categories: These are needed and mandatory for the proper legal relationship between the user and “THE PARTY”.
- Identification and contact information.
- Hiring, follow-up, update, confirmation and history of requested products or services.
- User account creation, update, customization, maintenance, and authentication.
- Comments, suggestions and Support ticket management and follow-up.
- Users or visitors’ security: By entering our facilities you could be taped and/or recorded. We’re required to notify all visitors for this matter in compliance with “THE LAW” and “THE REGULATION”. This data will be stored in our databases for ten (10) calendar days. Once this timeframe is concluded, all recordings will be formatted and/or deleted.
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory standards Credit score, payment information, and fraud risk qualification.
- Requested billing for products or services.
- Compliance with all legal and regulated standards such as local, Federal, State, government, or judiciary authorities./li>
Secondary categories: These don’t create a legal relationship between the user and “THE PARTY”; however; these are useful to provide a better service as well as research and development.
- Service quality through surveys and market research.
- Contests, sweepstakes, events and promotions. In case that the user enters one of these activities they will be informed. “THE PARTY” could use their image and personal data such as legal name, date of birth, email, postal address, and phone number to document the entrance and prize delivery if applicable.
- To inform about the products and services of “THE PARTY.”
- Marketing and sales.
- Data-mining to analyze behavior.
Account creation and/or the service requests imply the user’s full consent to use their personal data in compliance with this policy.
In the case the user OPPOSES their personal data being used for these secondary categories, it is necessary to present a formal petition written in Spanish addressed to: Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico or via email to email@example.com, stating your opposition to these secondary categories.
5. Data use limits
The user can limit the use and/or disclosure of their personal data by presenting a formal petition written in Spanish addressed to: OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY” to the following address Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your intention to limit the use and/or disclosure of their personal data, stating necessary information such as legal name, copy of your ID, phone number, and email address.
Besides the process stated above, the user can unsubscribe from our email marketing lists by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
6. ARCO Rights
Either you or your legal proxy could invoke their rights to access, verify, cancel, or oppose (“ARCO RIGHTS”) foreseen by “THE LAW.” It’s important to note that invoking any “ARCO RIGHTS” doesn’t impede the fulfillment of any other rights.
6.1 Process to exercise ARCO Rights and how to revoke the consent for personal data treatment.
Process to exercise ARCO Rights and how to revoke the consent for personal data treatment. Exercising your “ARCO RIGHTS,” including revoking consent for personal data use will be presented via a formal petition written in Spanish addressed by the user or their legal proxy to: OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY” to the following address Artilleros #123, Colonia 7 de Julio, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, Postal Code 15390, Mexico City, Mexico (postage paid by sender) or via email to email@example.com.
The petition should include legal name; legible and valid copy of an ID; email and postal address to receive notifications; and a valid phone number. If this petition is presented by a legal proxy, it will be necessary to attach al the legal documents to prove such representation.
In case the provided information has any factual errors or is insufficient to fulfill the request; or if the correct identification documents are not provided, the user will be notified to provide the required documents to follow-up on the petition within the next five workdays following the receipt of the request. The user will have up to ten workdays following the notification from the OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY”. If no response is received, the petition will be abandoned.
If all the above stated requirements are fulfilled within a 20-day timeframe from the petition receipt, the OFICINA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES of “THE PARTY” should send a response by the means it was received (either postal mail or via email). The 20-day timeframe begins on the day the response is received. If the petition is approved, this will be effective in the next fifteen workdays following the receipt of the response.
7. National and international data transfer
Your personal data won’t be transferred either nationally or internationally to third parties without their consent, with the exception stated by Article 37 of “THE LAW.”
- When this transfer is between “THE PARTY”s affiliates, societies, controllers, subsidiaries or any “THE PARTY”s parent company operating under the same guidelines and internal policies.
- If the transfer is necessary for the prevention or diagnosis of a medical condition, sanitary assistance, medical treatment, or sanitation services management.
- If the transfer is required under a contract between “THE PARTY” and any third party.
- If the transfer is necessary for a relationship maintenance or compliance between “THE PARTY” and any legal entity such as vendors, banking institutions, chambers of commerce, etc.
- If the transfer is necessary or legally mandatory for any public interest such as law enforcement.
8. Information on the Internet
We advise you that we use cookie and web beacon technology on our websites www.turibus.com.mx, www.teper.com.mx and www.autotur.com.mx. When you enter our website, we receive information such as your browser, operating system, browsing history, links, and website recently visited, your computer’s IP address, and landing and exit pages.
You can disable or change settings following your web browser instructions.
8.1. Release of responsibility on our website and apps
By browsing our websites www.turibus.com.mx, www.teper.com.mx and www.autotur.com.mx or apps, you could find third-party or affiliate links, banners and/or buttons that could request personal data (from now on “THIRD PARTIES”). This data would be held in accordance with the Privacy Policies of those websites. Therefore “THE PARTY” cannot be held responsible for the use, publication, or release if it were to occur. We strongly suggest that our users exercise caution regarding the information they disclose on such websites.
9. Data preservation
“THE PARTY” will keep your personal data for an unspecified amount of time, unless the user requests its deletion or unless “THE PARTY” requires such data, it could be stored by longer amounts of time if there’s a commercial interest and not forbidden by any applicable laws.
Keep in mind that whenever your personal data has been kept with your consent and that consent gets revoked or you choose to invoke your “ARCO RIGHTS”, we could keep your personal data in a locked state, in compliance with any applicable laws.
“THE PARTY” reserves the right to change this policy from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws and principles. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through our websites www.turibus.com.mx, www.teper.com.mx, and www.autotur.com.mx, mobile apps or through other means, such as email to the most recent email address we have registered, via posters, signs, audio or video recordings or in person through our employees at the moment you reach our facilities.
The following definitions are required to understand this “POLICY”
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device, for example session ID cookies or tracking cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate the Service and they expire when you close your browser. Tracking cookies remain longer and help in understanding how you use the Service and they also serve to enhance your user experience. Cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
- Days: In compliance with Article 3 fraction VII of the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares, timeframes established will be counted in workdays.
- ARCO Rights: Access, Verification, Cancellation y Opposition, according to “THE LAW” that, in Spanish, form that acronym.
- Law: Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares, published in Diario Oficial de la Federación on July 5th, 2010.
- Regulation: Reglamento de la Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares, published in Diario Oficial de la Federación on December 21st, 2011.
- Transfer: All personal data communication in and outside Mexican territory from the user, proxy, or manager.
- Web beacons: Web beacons are small graphic images, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” embedded in web pages and email messages. Web beacons may be used, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the service, to monitor how users navigate the service, and to count content views.