Turibus: Experiencia Museos, Arte y Cultura CDMX
Live an experience full of art and culture!
Admire some of the most outstanding artistic expressions of the City of Palaces and be part of this unique experience that Turibus brings to you.
Discover some of the architectural, cultural and historical jewels of the CDMX.
Enjoy a unique tour by visiting the mural "Sueño de una Tarde Dominical en la Alameda Central", admire the imposing sculpture of the "Giganta", and be dazzled by the architecture of the José Vasconcelos Library and more hidden sites.
Departures from Mexico City
* Reforma 222
- Friday & Saturday; 11:00 a.m.
"Experience limited to 52 seats per departure, please anticipate your purchase."
Children & Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- One day tour on board of Turibus
- Visit to the Monument to Mexicanidad
- Visit to the Hospital de Jesus
- Admission to the City Museum
- Admission to the San Carlos Academy
- Admission to the José Luis Cuevas Museum
- Admission to the Diego Rivera Mural Museum
- Visit to the José Vasconcelos Library
- Wine and food pairing at La Quilla or La Europea Restaurant (subject to availability)
Tour availability is subject to the operating schedule of the experience.
Consult operating mechanics at the time of purchase.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 30 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules aboard the bus. Avoid using umbrellas and remain seated while the bus is moving.