Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any right or obligation directly or indirectly related to this transportation service, including payments and indemnities, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Puebla, Mexico and settled by the federal courts of the city of Puebla, Puebla. The parties relinquish any other national or international legislation or jurisdiction that may apply by reason of territory, address, nationality, or any other present or future cause.
In the case of fault of the victim, negligence, misfortune, acts of force majeure , the Company shall not indemnify. Address for all purposes: Boulevard Norte #4222, Colonia Las Cuartillas, Puebla, Puebla. (ADO ticket offices)
- Only valid for the indicated tour and date.
- The passenger is covered by travelers insurance.
- The company is not responsible for objects, luggage, or belongings that are lost or forgotten aboard the bus.
- The Turibus service is subject to availability after 12:00 p.m.
- Standing is not allowed while the bus is moving.
- To receive a discounted price, Mexican senior citizens must present a valid and original INAPAM card when purchasing their tickets and boarding the bus.
- Smoking, using open umbrellas, standing, pets, and drinking alcoholic beverages is prohibited aboard the bus. Passengers with alcohol on their breath who are clearly intoxicated or under the influence of any drug, narcotic, or any other toxic substance will not be allowed on the bus. In the case of themed experiences, this restriction applies at the beginning of the tour.
- In case of rain, road closures, or alternate routes for any reason beyond the driver’s control, the company will not refund the cost of the ticket.
- During the routes, passengers may only board and exit the bus at the specific stops established on the guide that is provided when tickets are purchased.
- There will be no intermediate stops for restroom use, nor will there be stops at areas that are not considered on the Turibus tour guide.
- The frequency of boarding times is approximate according to traffic or incidental situations on the traveled route.
- Caring for minors is the responsibility of their guardians or individuals of legal age who are accompanying them on the route.
- There are no cancellations.