Turitour CDMX: Tour AIFA y Teotihuacán
Travel through time with Turitour AIFA!
Where you will know the most emblematic airport complex in Mexico as well as the cultural corridor land of Giants in Santa Lucia, State of Mexico.
Travel with us and discover...
The most important paleontological settlement in Latin America, the history of Mexican Aviation and the Olivo Presidential Train and visit the largest archaeological site in Mexico, Teotihuacan.
- April: 02nd, 16th & 30th
- May: 14th
- June: 18th
- July: 16th & 30th
- August: 20th
- September: 30th
- October: 08th & 29th
- November: 05th
- December: 24th
Departures from Mexico City
* National Auditorium (in front of the venue) - 9:30 a.m.
* Angel of Independence (in front of the City Express hotel) - 9:40 a.m.
* Reforma 222 (at the vehicle bay) - 9:45 a.m.
* Columbus Roundabout (in front of Santander bank) - 9:50 a.m.
* Juarez Hemicycle (in front of the Acervo Histórico) - 9:55 a.m.
* Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 10:00 a.m.
Children & Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Visit to Plaza La Mexicana at AIFA (Felipe Angeles International Airport)
- Admission to the Paleontological Museum Quinametzin
- Admission to the Aviation Museum
- Admission to the Teotihuacan Archaeological Zone
- Buffet lunch
- Group coordinator
- Travel insurance
Consult mechanics of operation at the time of purchase.
This is our plan…
- 10:00 a.m. - Departure from the Zocalo of the CDMX to AIFA (Felipe Angeles International Airport)
- 11:30 a.m. - Arrival at AIFA, visiting Plaza La Mexicana
- 12:00 p.m. - Transfer to the Quinametzin Paleontological Museum
- 1:00 p.m. - Visit to the Aviation Museum
- 2:00 p.m. - Transfer to the Pyramids of Teotihuacan
- 3:00 p.m. - Buffet lunch at Tlaxco Internacional restaurant
- 4:00 p.m. - Visit to the Archaeological Zone of Teotihuacan
- 5:30 p.m. - Transfer to the CDMX
- 7:00 p.m. - Arrival at the National Auditorium
- 7:30 p.m. - Arrival at the Zocalo of the CDMX for end of service
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules on board. Avoid using umbrellas and stay in your seat while the unit is in motion.