Turitour CDMX: Tour Grutas de Tolantongo
Visit this magical destination!
The best hot springs in the state of Hidalgo, combining nature, adventure, and fun.
Experience the beauty of this natural park!
Spend a day full of adventure and surrounded by nature. Discover the hot springs tunnel, visit a cave with an impressive waterfall, marvel at the river’s turquoise blue, and enjoy the pools, all at Tolantongo.
- April: 09th & 15th
- May: 07th & 21st
- June: 18th
- July: 02nd & 29th
- August: 13th
- September: 17th
- October: 08th & 22nd
- November: 05th & 19th
- December: 10th
Departures from Mexico City
* South Executive ADO Bus Terminal (inside of the bus terminal) - 5:30 a.m.
* Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 6:00 a.m.
* Mega Soriana La Villa (in front of Toks Restaurant) – 6:30 a.m.
Children & Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Admission to the Tolantongo Caverns
- Group coordinator
- Travel´s insurance
This is our plan…
- 6:30 a.m. - Departure from the Mega Soriana La Villa to the Tolantongo Caverns
- 10:30 a.m. - Arrival at the Tolantongo Caverns with free time for activities at the site
- 5:30 p.m. - Transfer to the CDMX
- 10:30 p.m. - Arrival at the Zocalo of the CDMX
- 11:00 p.m. - Arrival at ADO Terminal Ejecutiva del Sur for end of service.
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules on board. Avoid using umbrellas and stay in your seat while the unit is in motion.