Wine Colors Music Fest
Live this colorful experience
Wine Colors Music Fest invites you to get to know the world of wine with a variety of activities that will transport your senses to a journey full of fragrances, flavors and colors.
The main objective of this festival is to offer you an immersion of all your senses
Experience the fusion of colors, flavors and fragrances of wine while enjoying the presentation of artists from different musical genres, during this experience you will be guided to distinguish harmonies and learn a part of the wine culture.
- May: 21th
Departures from Mexico City
*** South Executive ADO Bus Terminal (inside of the bus terminal) - 06:30 a.m.
*** Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 7:00 a.m.
*** Tlalnepantla ADO Bus Terminal (inside of the bus terminal) - 07:30 a.m.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Admission to La Redonda Vineyard
- Admission to Wine Colors Music Fest
- Group coordinator
- Travel insurance
This is our plan…
- 7:30 a.m. Departure from ADO Tlalnepantla Bus Terminal to La Redonda vineyard
- 10:30 a,m. Arrival at La Redonda vineyard
- 11:00 a.m. Admission to Wine Colors Music Fest (free time)
- 7:00 p.m. Closing of the festival
- 8:00 p.m. Transfer to CDMX
- 11:00 p.m. Arrival at Zócalo de la CDMX
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Hat or ballcap
For a better experience, respect the rules aboard the bus. Avoid using umbrellas and remain seated while the bus is moving.