Turitour CDMX: Tour Reino Animal
A view of the city of the gods
Regardless of the season, a visit to the Teotihuacan Pyramids is always a great excuse to learn more about our history, culture, and traditions
A nearby oasis
Experience the thrill of the wild with a birds of prey show or become an expert on farm life, soaking up the love of all the animals you’ll visit.
Departures from Mexico City
- Availability Low Season: Tuesday through Sunday
- Availability High Season: Every day (From July 25th to August 14th)
*** National Auditorium (in front of the venue) - 8:30 a.m.
*** Angel of Independence (in front of the City Express hotel) - 8:40 a.m.
*** Reforma 222 (at the vehicle bay) - 8:45 a.m.
*** Columbus Roundabout (in front of Santander bank) - 8:50 a.m.
*** Juarez Hemicycle (in front of the Acervo Histórico) - 8:55 a.m.
*** Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 9:00 a.m.
Children and Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Admission to Animal Kingdom
- Box lunch (includes hamburger, fries and soda)
- Visit to the Basilica of Guadalupe
- Visit to a handicrafts house
- Group coordinator
- Traveler's insurance
Consult mechanics of operation at the time of purchase.
This is our plan…
- 9:00 a.m. - Departure from the Zocalo of the CDMX to the Ecological Park Animal Kingdom
- 11:00 a.m. - Arrival at Animal Kingdom Park (entrance to the park by special area)
- 11:20 a.m. - Entrance to the park with options to visit the interactive farm, safari and other Activities
- 1:30 p.m. - Box lunch (change your ticket at the food area)
- 3:30 p.m. - Return to the CDMX with option to transfer to the Basilica of Guadalupe under availability
- 5:00 p.m. - Arrival to CDMX
- 6:30 p.m. - Transfer to the handicrafts house in the Zocalo of the CDMX
- 7:30 p.m. - Arrival at the National Auditorium for end of service
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules on board. Avoid using umbrellas and stay in your seat while the unit is in motion.