Turitour CDMX: Tour Pirámides Teotihuacán
A view of the city of the gods
Regardless of the season, a visit to the Teotihuacan Pyramids is always a great excuse to learn more about our history, culture, and traditions.
Experience the history and essence of Mexico
The city of the gods is one of the most representative sites of Mexico. Surrounded by temples and pyramids where you can appreciate the history of grand sculptures, like the serpent of fire and the feathered serpent Quetzalcóatl, whom one of the temples is named after. Climb up the Pyramid of the Sun or the Pyramid of the Moon to enjoy an incredible view.
Departures from Mexico City
- Availability: Every day
*** National Auditorium (in front of the venue) - 8:30 a.m.
*** Angel of Independence (in front of the City Express hotel) - 8:40 a.m.
*** Reforma 222 (at the vehicle bay) - 8:45 a.m.
*** Columbus Roundabout (in front of Santander bank) - 8:50 a.m.
*** Juarez Hemicycle (in front of the Acervo Histórico) - 8:55 a.m.
*** Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 9:00 a.m.
Children and Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Visit to the handicrafts workshop
- Admission to Archaeological Zone
- Buffet lunch
- Visit to the Basilica of Guadalupe
- Group coordinator
- Traveler's insurance
Consult mechanics of operation at the time of purchase.
This is our plan…
- 9:00 a.m. - Departure from the Zócalo of the CDMX to the handicrafts workshop in Teotihuacan
- 11:00 a.m. - Arrival at the handicrafts workshop to learn about the creative process of the pieces and beverages
- 12:00 p.m. - Access to the Archaeological Zone with a guided tour
- 1:30 p.m. - Free time
- 2:00 p.m. - Transfer to Tlaxco Internacional restaurant
- 2:30 p.m. - Buffet lunch with dance or mariachi show
- 4:00 p.m. - Transfer to the Basilica of Guadalupe in the CDMX
- 6:00 p.m. - Arrival at the Basilica of Guadalupe for guided tour
- 7:30 p.m. - Transfer to the Zocalo of the CDMX
- 8:00 p.m. - Arrival at the National Auditorium for end of service
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules on board. Avoid using umbrellas and stay in your seat while the unit is in motion.