Turitour CDMX: Tour Ruta del Queso y del Vino Querétaro
The good life awaits you in Queretaro
Visit the most traditional vineyards in Queretaro and the country on a tour where you’ll taste the true flavor of grapes and cheese.
Spend time in nature and surround yourself with flavor.
The characteristic landscape of Queretaro awaits you, where you can enjoy nature and see how wine is made on site. With family or friends, this tour is a gastronomic experience where you can taste the delicious cheeses, made by craftspeople in an ancestral tradition.
- April: 08th & 30th
- May: 14th & 28th
- June: 25th
- July: 22nd & 30th
- August: 05th, 12th & 27th
- September: 24th
- October: 01st, 15th & 29th
- November: 12th & 26th
- December: 03rd, 17th, 23rd & 30th
Departures from Mexico City
* South Executive ADO Bus Terminal (inside of the bus terminal) - 6:00 a.m.
* Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 7:00 a.m.
* Tlalnepantla ADO Bus Terminal (inside of the bus terminal) - 7:45 a.m.
Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Visit to the Magical Town of Bernal
- Guided tour of La Redonda Vineyard
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Group coordinator
- Traveler's insurance
This is our plan…
- 7:45 a.m. - Departure from Tlalnepantla ADO Bus Terminal to the Magic Town of Bernal
- 10:30 a.m. - Arrival in Bernal with free time to visit places of interest
- 2:00 p.m. - Transfer to La Redonda Vineyard
- 3:00 p.m. - Arrival at La Redonda Vineyard for a guided tour of the facilities
- 4:00 p.m. - Wine and cheese tasting and free time for souvenir shopping
- 6:00 p.m. - Transfer to the CDMX
- 10:00 p.m. - Arrival at the Zocalo of the CDMX
- 10:30 p.m. - Arrival at South Executive ADO Bus Terminal for end of service
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules on board. Avoid using umbrellas and stay in your seat while the unit is in motion.