Turitour CDMX: Tour Xochimilco, Coyoacán y Estadio Azteca
Discover the cultural, artistic and historical sites in the south of the city
Tour Xochimilco on a "trajinera" canoe, visit the most important sites of Coyoacán, and see the monumental Azteca Stadium on this experience.
Live a unique and incomparable experience.
We’ll start with a panoramic view of the Azteca Stadium to later enjoy a trip in the traditional canoes of Xochimilco, departing from the Nativitas dock. Then, we’ll end with a walking tour through Coyoacán, where we’ll visit the most emblematic spots and savor the cooking of the Azul Maguey Coyoacán restaurant, finally closing with 40 minutes of free time. There will be a certified guide for the entire experience. Includes a one-day CDMX City Tour.
Departures from Mexico City
- Availability: Every day
*** National Auditorium (in front of the venue) - 8:30 a.m.
*** Angel of Independence (in front of the City Express hotel) - 8:40 a.m.
*** Reforma 222 (at the vehicle bay) - 8:45 a.m.
*** Columbus Roundabout (in front of Santander bank) - 8:50 a.m.
*** Juarez Hemicycle (in front of the Acervo Histórico) - 8:55 a.m.
*** Zocalo (in front of Nacional Monte de Piedad) - 9:00 a.m.
Children and Mexican Senior Citizens (INAPAM)
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
- Panoramic transportation
- Tour on board a trajinera (trajinera boat)
- Guided tour of the Aztec Stadium (subject to availability)
- 3 course lunch
- Walking tour in Coyoacan
- Group coordinator
- Traveler's insurance
Consult mechanics of operation at the time of purchase.
This is our plan…
- 9:00 hrs. - Departure from the Zocalo of the CDMX to the Embarcadero Nuevo Nativitas in Xochimilco
- 10:00 a.m. - Arrival at the pier to enjoy a ride aboard the traditional trajinera
- 11:40 a.m. - Transfer to the Azteca Stadium
- 12:30 p.m. - Guided tour through the emblematic Azteca Stadium
- 2:00 p.m. - Transfer to Coyoacan
- 3:00 p.m. - Arrival at Azul Maguey Restaurant to enjoy a three-course meal
- 4:00 p.m. - Walking tour of Coyoacan
- 5:30 p.m. - Transfer to the National Auditorium
- 6:30 p.m. - Arrival at the National Auditorium
- 7:00 p.m. - Arrival at the Zocalo de la CDMX for end of service
Autotour buses can offer the service in case the Turitour units are not available.
Tips for the tour
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hat or cap
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
For a better experience, respect the rules on board. Avoid using umbrellas and stay in your seat while the unit is in motion.